Xpango

Get a Free Nintendo Wii from Xpango - click here

AdBrite Ads

Your Ad Here

Friday 4 May 2012

(HOT)-Facebook Acount Hacker v1.8(With Activation Key)

Facebook Hacker v1.8




=================================   Instructions =============================

1. Execute Facebook Hacker v1.8

2. Input the activation key each time you are running this program

3. After the activation, input the person's Facebook ID
   e.g.: Carolina Masew

4. Select whether you want to use a proxy or not. We strongly suggest that you use a good working
proxy, or VPN, because you could face legal and/or federal lawsuits/complaints/judgements in the
fortunate case that the person's ID you are trying to hack, becomes a successful one. Which it will
become eventually, as we have a 61% success rate. Their servers detect from time to time, the users
intentions, and they issue a 1 hour temporary ban on your IP and DNS.

---------
[Note:- I have not tested it nor I have written these instructions, I have just copied it from the available sources.But I am sure that the Activation Key will work]
---------




Download It Here:-

By:-
TheWeb Monetizer






Tags:-
facebook hacker full cracked,facebook hacker 1.8 with key,facebook hacker 1.8 mediafire with key,facebook hacker 1.8 with key mediafire download, facebook hacking tool non survey









12 comments:

  1. its fake password cant work

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is complety fake every time it gives wrong password.

    ReplyDelete
  3. faceboax-facebook-hacker-2015
    http://faceboax-facebook-hacker-2015.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ITS A FAKE PROGRAM...BUT WHEN I FOUND THIS IS FULL VERSION FEEL HAPPY BUT THIS A FAKE TIMPASS SOFTWARE..


    DOWNLOAD IT FOR MIND SATISFACTION, U FOUND FACEBOOK ACCOUNT HACKER..

    HA HA HA HA HA DAMN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apprenez à pirater un compte gratuitement et facilement

    Download Software professionnel ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 http://geek-bot.com/comment-pirater-un-compte-facebook-gratuitement-sans-offre/

    ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 pirater un compte facebook facilement et gratuitement 2016

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking for tips on How to Get free Gift Card Or Credit Card and accidentally found a tool which generates thesis statements. So, I decided to share it with you because I know that many of you would like to have this thesis creator. Students need to help each other, don’t we?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you are interested to know about me. I am completed my education in global marketing with distinction. Recently I join WiFihacker team to grow business. I am sincere about my work you can varry my work on WiFihacker

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For The Comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...